


LOSTPROPHETS~
MY FAVORITE BAND. EVER. ALWAYS.
I had the privilege of seeing these guys last year at SLC's BASH and again on Nov. 10 at In the Venue.
Both times were AMAZING!!!
At Bash: I was front and center! Being on the bar has its advantages and disadvantages. They were worth every second of my being crushed and kicked in the head by crowd surfers. Serious. The crowd was crazy as all hell! After their set they chilled under a tent and signed stuff for us (I made 'em sign a dollar bill. ha.) and I [just out of the blue] asked Ian why he was so hot! LoL. He just chuckled and smiled while Jamie burst out laughing. (haha, man I'm a dork).
I got to give him a kiss on the cheek (yes!) and told 'em to please come back. Ian assured me they would (they'd be on tour with HIM).
NOVEMBER 10: ahh, I remember it like it was yesterday! Well, HIM ended up ditching out and so they had the option to pack up and go home or stay in the States and tour on their own. (this is where I get all mushy... they're my heroes because of this) -They decided to stay and upon keeping their word, they booked a last minute show for us fans here in SLC. There wasn't a huge crowd, (but it was dang cozy and we all still rocked out none-the-less), on account of being last minute. I'm hoping we gave 'em a good time and hopefully they felt loved enough to hit SLC up again. My sister took all the pic's (and did a fantastic job, I say) and by it's by far my favorite rock show I've been to so far. :) I love them. Oh, and Ian as well as Jamie are my bf's. *wink! END.




No comments:
Post a Comment